Submitted by John on 3 Oct 2020 - 9:53am
#WMHD is on Saturday 10th October and this toolkit provided by Public Health South Tees makes suggestions to get started with social media posts from this coming Monday 5th October. There has never been a more important time to promote mental health awareness and in particular self-led mental wellbeing approaches as during current times. That is why the toolkit has information on the key services available but also focusses heavily on resources that promote mental wellbeing and resilience. We hope you find the content useful.
- Public/Employee Interactions – We ask everyone to #PledgeToTalk in support of BBC Radio Tees campaign on October 12th
- Social Media suggested posts – starting Monday 5th October
- Digital Resources to promote and share
- Printable resources to promote and share
- Mental Health Training during Covid 19 AND Key MH Services
Please feel free to share to any and all who promote Mental Health and Wellbeing; and we thank you for your help in doing this. Stay safe, seek support when needed and stay connected.
Health Improvement Specialist (Mental Health) Public Health South Tees