Contract: Fixed Term until 31st March 2021
Hours: 23.5 hours per week
Flexible Working: Given the nature of the role it is expected that the post-holder will work flexibly. This may include working extended hours, evenings and weekends.
To work with the partnership group to determine the parameters for a ‘Safe Haven’.
To work across Darlington and Co Durham to identify organisations and services that may benefit from the Safe Haven fund.
To effectively and efficiently coordinate the provision of the safe haven community funding grants.
To promote Safe Haven fund and encourage applications from stakeholders.
To coordinate funding panel meetings and prepare reports.
To carry out evaluation of the impact of the funding.
- To establish robust systems and application process for the management of the fund provide clear guidelines for the application process.
- To develop a new system for the application and approval of the fund, with the appropriate approval processes in place.
- To convene the funding application panel (to include commissioner, PCP and stakeholder) for oversight of the Safe Haven fund.
- To ensure sound financial processing, liaising with internal PCP processes and ensuring the timely allocation of grants for community use.
- Carry out a mapping exercise to identify gaps in provision across Darlington and County Durham.
- Working with local agencies to promote the fund and engage with stakeholders to encourage applications
- To maintain contact with established Safe Havens to ensure that funds are used appropriately.
- To carry out an evaluation of the impact of the fund across the areas of delivery.
- To prepare quarterly reports for both PCP internal reporting and commissioner requirements.
- To ensure effective performance management to agreed indicators
- To ensure that effective data recording and management systems are in place and adhered to at all times
- To support the marketing and communications strategy and maximise the PR and marketing opportunities, including drafting press releases, attending events, supporting community activities and providing stakeholder presentations.
- To be an ambassador for the PCP and represent the organisation including attending relevant stakeholder meetings and providing reports as appropriate.
- To support local and national campaigns and relevant mental health projects.
- Supporting the overall programme/NHS Transformation Bid to ensure timely accurate reporting and ensuring all funding requirements are met or exceeded.
- To effectively demonstrate and carry out line management role in line with the organisations core values.
- To be responsible for the collation of appropriate monitoring and evaluation information to support the achievement of agreed targets and outcomes within the project or service.
- To liaise with relevant teams to ensure that opportunities are maximised for service users/clients.
- To adhere with financial processes and procedures and ensure that all resources purchased are within the allocated cost code budget(s).
- To work to develop and apply appropriate monitoring, evaluation and quality tools in accordance with the quarterly performance monitoring procedures.
- To ensure quality standards are developed and maintained.
- To recruit and support volunteers as required.
- To comply with PCP policy & procedures.
- To monitor and maintain health and safety and security within the workplace in line with PCP policies
- To undertake any training and development deemed appropriate.
- To undertake any other such duties required by your Line Manager or the Chief Executive.
To find out more and to apply for this job please visit: https://www.pcp.uk.net/vacancies
The closing date for this job is 18 March 2020 (All day).