What’s the role all about?
We are seeking a Positive Pathways Coordinator to promote and oversee the successful delivery of Depaul’s Drop-In and Emotional Resilience work based predominantly in Middlesbrough. You will be working with vulnerable people, predominantly those affected by issues of homelessness and with multiple and complex needs.
The focus of this role is to create and sustain the successful delivery of drop-in activities/workshops for homeless and vulnerable people with the support of stakeholders, volunteers and Depaul’s clients.
Who are we?
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness.
We provide services that:
- Prevent homelessness
- Increase the resilience of those we work with
- Energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering
- We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success in this role?
- Strong experience of creative individual and group working with vulnerable people
- A collaborative approach that seeks and promotes partnership working opportunities
- Experience planning and leading workshops to help clients build emotional strength and resilience
- Experience of support planning and empowering clients to reach personal goals
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and experience of following safeguarding procedures appropriately
You can read more about the role in the attached job description.
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply:
Please apply via our website by Monday 2nd November 12:00pm. Any applications submitted past this date will not be considered.
The closing date for this job is 2 November 2020 - 12:00pm.