Tees training hub invite you to their World Mental Health Annual Event 'Solutions to Suicide Prevention'. This event will bring together people who have participated in our training programme, those interested in learning more about our work, and other stakeholders from across the region.
Guest speakers include:
- Edward Kunonga, Chair, Director of Public Health, Tees Suicide Prevention Taskforce
- Stephanie Addison, Founder of Raindrops to Rainbows
- Sharon Taylor, Project Manager, Fresh Start Project CIC
- Dimas Lopez, Preventions Manager, Depaul Charity
- Andy Elwood, Ex Search & Rescue Paramedic, now delivers MHFA Training and workshops.
To book your place please follow this link: https://goo.gl/forms/Ifn7PSZnnkHm8uNF2