MVDA is working with Middlesbrough Council in the ongoing development of the multi-agency Early Help Hub. We are:
- Identifying the range of diverse services that can respond to the needs of individual children and families
- Facilitating links and brokering relationships between VCOs and early help workers
- Providing a co-ordinated approach to engagement between early help and the VCS
- Supporting VCOs that contribute to early help with capacity building and workforce development
- Developing an understanding of the issues children and families face and identifying gaps within early help service provision
- Identifying innovative approaches and opportunities for collaboration to meet the needs of children and families.
Click here to see an infographic we have published (October 2016) to demonstrate our work around early help.
The main contact at MVDA for our work with the Early Help Hub is Tracey Brittain.