MVDA is working with Middlesbrough Council in the ongoing development of the multi-agency Early Help Hub.
- Identifying the range of diverse services that can respond to the needs of individual children and families
- Facilitating links and brokering relationships between VCOs and early help workers
- Providing a co-ordinated approach to engagement between early help and the VCS
- Supporting VCOs that contribute to early help with capacity building and workforce development
- Developing an understanding of the issues children and families face and identifying gaps within early help service provision
- Identifying innovative approaches and opportunities for collaboration to meet the needs of children and families.
View our infographic created October 2016 to demonstrate our work around early help.
Promote what you do on the Family Information Service Directory
FIS is an online directory of services and activities for children, young people, parents, carers and practitioners in Middlesbrough. It includes services such as leisure activities, things to do, health, support and advice agencies, childcare, employment, training and education, schools and lots more. If you would like to promote the services and activities you offer the FIS is a great place to do this. For more information contact 01642 354200.
The Family information service has recently been updated. The new link is http://search3.openobjects.com/kb5/middlesbrough/fsd/home.page
The main contact at MVDA for our work with the Early Help Hub is Tracey Brittain.