Re-advertised, previous applicants need not reapply
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join us to lead the development of our work as part of Step Forward Tees Valley – the local name of the Building Better Opportunities fund. The programme will support local people experiencing a range of complex needs, to make lasting and positive change and to move, in time, into training and employment. You will have experience of working in a relevant field; understand the importance of volunteering for individuals, communities and organisations; and have strong communication skills.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The role is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund until September 2019. Working in partnership with 27 voluntary and community sector delivery partners, SFTV will support 2,500 people into or towards employment.
- Advert VDO (SFTV)_Jan17_readvertised.pdf
- 01_Applicant letter electronic VDO SFTV_readvertised.pdf
- 02_ Job description_VDO (SFTV).pdf
- 03_Person specification_VDO (SFTV).pdf
- 04_VDO (SFTV) Background Information_readvertised.pdf
- 05_Principal T&C of employment.pdf
- 06_Application form VDO (SFTV).docx
- 07_EO form VDO (SFTV).docx
The closing date for this job is 8 February 2017 - 12:00pm.