Homeless Link have £4.5m to invest in charities and social enterprises working to reduce homelessness across England. Homeless link want to test and learn where social investment can be most effectively used alongside other forms of funding to improve outcomes. Jaishree Mistry, Investment Fund Manager at Homeless Link is offering one to one appointments at MVDA on 5th February with any organisations interested in finding out more.
Homeless Link want to support organisations to:
- Increase the homelessness sector's knowledge and experience of social investment
- Develop new models of income generation and funding
- Improve their long-term sustainability
The offer includes:
- Support with the application
- Flexible loan/grant packages from £25,000 to £150,000
- All loans unsecured
- Dedicated support and aftercare
- You are or intend to become a legal company, CIC or CIO
- You have a direct social mission at the heart of your organisation
- You support people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in England
Alongside the Social Investment Fund Homeless Link can support you to apply for grants of up to £15,000 from the REACH Fund to spend on the support you need to prepare your application.
You can find out more about social investment in the Good Finance Website: wwwgoodfinance.org.uk
If you would like to cancel, please contact us before 1 February 2019 - 4:00pm.